Was established by the National Engineering Research Center for nanotechnology and applications in collaboration with Shanghai Health Medical College. The Institute aims to be focused and supported by nanotechnology and innovation mechanisms to achieve rapid talent clustering, scientific and educational innovation development, and rapid health and environmental outcomes promotion; It is expected that the collaborative communication platform for innovation driven development integrated with science and education should be built early to establish a somewhat oriented and somewhat unfulfilled development strategy; To explore the development new road of science and education innovation in local specialized schools, and to create a scientific research platform, teaching platform, service platform, incubation platform and talents team with health characteristics and advantages, so as to achieve the development strategy of promoting education and.
The National Engineering Research Center for active health research on nanotechnology and applications is based on the "" key special project on active health and aging science and technology responses of the national key R & D program: demonstration of integrated service applications for health management (project number: 2020yfc2006400) "" which was officially established in Shanghai on June 24, 2021 by the cooperation between the National Engineering Research Center for nanotechnology and applications and the Shanghai Jiao Tong University Center for health communication and development; As an interdisciplinary, specialized research and development agency tracking the major strategy and decision-making of the state, the goal is to become a first class think tank institution for the development of integrated construction of strategic design in the field of health industry.
The institute actively responds to the practice of the "" Health China "" national development strategy, which is based on the "" Health China 2030 "" planning compendium, to create new trends of "" research + Innovation + development "". It aims to construct a collaborative communication platform among government, hospitals, community, societies, enterprises and colleges in the aspects of policy and management, project and innovation, talents cultivation and use, scientific research transformation and promotion, and to establish a comprehensive and synergistic innovation development in the aspects of pattern mechanism research, talents cultivation, scientific research and evaluation system construction in health industry related fields.
The Institute's below setting expert committee, Secretariat (Office), Department of education and training, academic communication, administration of scientific research, and results translation; The Institute hired Prof. dahxiang Cui from the National Engineering Research Center for nanotechnology and applications as emeritus Dean and hired Prof. Bao Yong from Shanghai Jiao Tong University as Dean and chief scientist.
1. Talent training
Based on the relevant fields of health industry, the associated unit organizations such as universities, societies and associations
Carry out the educational training of talents' professional technical skills and industry management, etc., to train industry
Senior professionals are cultivated to improve the overall literacy of practitioners gradually.
2. Scientific research
(1) Carry out health industry related field survey and Research on industrial structure, organization structure, production, operation and other aspects, give opinions and suggestions to relevant departments on the problems of development planning, guidelines, policies, regulations and related technical standards of industries; By holding the "" active health "" special series of survey and survey activities, in the form of a topic, we publish the industry research report.
(2) Grasp the health industry field related industry development dynamics, analyze the industry development trend, compile the development planning recommendations of each industry, surround the active health index, and launch the industry report blue book.
(3) To assist with work in relevant sectors of the government, authorized and commissioned by the government authorities, to conduct pre liminary demonstration and feasibility studies on significant technical modifications, technology introductions, investment and development projects in relevant sectors within the industry.
3. Demonstration Construction
(1) Carry out development strategy research in health industry related areas, promote the development of benign health in industry, promote the development of industry demonstration construction.
(2) Participating in or authorized by the relevant authorities to develop relevant standards in various industries in the field of health industry, and to organize advocacy and consistent implementation.
4. Academic communication
(1) Industry development such as annual active health forum is held by relying on "" active health forum ""
The reporting meetings, workshops, experience exchange meetings, active introduction, promotion of the industry's advanced experiences,
Promote learning and exchange, guide and help industry agencies improve business management, develop an industry culture,
Improve the overall level of industry.
(2) Organize events such as exhibition and presentation of project products within relevant areas of the health industry and participate in industry market promotion and construction.
(3) Strengthen connections with domestic and same industries and related organizations, and develop international economic and technological exchanges and cooperation.
(4) Strive to develop industry related public benefits in health industry related fields, and shape a healthy and good industry image.
5. Outcome transformation
(1) According to the research outcomes construction needs, codify and integrate a series of publications, collaboratively plan, unearth and publish a lot of excellent original academic works to improve the level and impact of discipline construction; Participating in the work compiled by the health industry fractionation of the Chinese Economic Yearbook by the state research think bank, publishes data on the development status and health index of the health industry.
(2) The organization should focus on the research of technology, carry out the transformation of technical results, accelerate the promotion and application of new products, new technologies, outstanding scientific and technological achievements and technical equipment within the industry, promote technological innovation, and promote the development of technologies in relevant areas of the health industry.
Was established by the National Engineering Research Center for nanotechnology and applications in collaboration with Hangzhou Longyou medical science and Technology Co., Ltd. The center aims to promote rapid development of economic benefits of the enterprise, around the resources and development needs owned by both parties, to achieve an increase in the innovation capacity of the enterprise, to develop market demand biomedical materials and products; Achieving incremental central technology transformation and hatching capacity, best Monica watches develops new technology that is market demanding and competitive, facilitating rapid development of central services and market capabilities.
Was established by the National Engineering Research Center for nanotechnology and applications in collaboration with the orthopedics department of Shanghai Changzheng Hospital. The center is designed to be oriented to clinical needs, gathering the strengths of both parties with an expectation of accelerating research on the use of nanotechnology in medical biomaterials, as well as accelerating the development of end products that apply nanotechnology.